It’s important to insure the things you love. For many people that means making sure your pets are insured! At TR Insurance we now have available a pet insurance program to help you meet your pet’s needs.
- Coverage is available for accident and illnesses, and there is also an optional preventative care add-on.
- Choose from a selection of different annual limits, annual deductibles, and reimbursement percentages.
- You can choose the providers you want to work with including veterinarians, specialists, and emergency clinics.
- There is no waiting period for Preventative Care and Accident Coverage with the exception of ligament and knee conditions.
Coverage includes exam fees, diagnostics and treatment for:
- Accidents – such as treatment for swallowed objects, broken bones, toxic ingestion, cuts, burns, and more.
- Illnesses – including treatment for serious conditions like diabetes and cancer, to minor conditions like upset stomach and ear infections.
- Hereditary and Congenital Conditions – conditions that a pet inherited or is predisposed to like hip dysplasia and cherry eyes.
- Behavioral – consists of medication or treatment for issues like separation anxiety or aggression.
- Optional preventative care coverage is available for dental cleanings, wellness exams, heartworm tests, DHLPP vaccines, and more
Pets are family too! When your pets are protected you can be as carefree as they are. If you have any questions about pet insurance or want a quote contact us!