Have you recently dropped your car off for an inspection and realized that you did not have your most recent insurance card with you in the car? This is one of those necessary tasks we all have to complete, and it can be very frustrating to keep track of the cards which are reissued every six months.
You may not realize that auto ID cards are also needed at other times:
- Purchasing a new car
- Taking a drivers license test
- Renewing your vehicle registration
- Driving students for a school field trip
For your convenience, the TR24 online system is now live. With TR24, you have access to your coverage information any time, from any desktop computer or mobile device. After securely logging in, you can view your policy information and request changes to your personal and business policies.
Some of the features include:
- View your current coverage
- Print or email Auto ID cards
- Request to add, change or remove vehicles
- Request to add, change or remove drivers
- Print or email certificates of insurance for your business policies
Scrambling to locate a current insurance card, or waiting to add, change or remove vehicles and drivers is now a simple click of a button, or swipe on your mobile device.