It’s easy to request access and use TR24, your online portal to all of your policy information. Watch the video or see the instructions below on getting access and a copy of your auto id card.
How to Request Access to TR24 & the Basics:
- Request access to TR24 (if you aren’t yet signed up)
- Select TR24 from the Client Services menu. (Existing customers should click on the Request Access button and fill out the form)
- We’ll set up your user account. You’ll receive an email from us by the end of the next business day with your username and temporary password (you will be asked to change when you log in for the first time)
- With your username and password, you can access the portal from any page on the website.
- This is the portal homepage. From here you can see a list of your active policies, view information and request changes to the drivers and vehicles listed on your auto policy
How to Obtain Your Insurance Card Through TR24:
- Select the blue button marked Auto ID Card
- Click on the vehicle you want
- Verify the information on the card looks correct, if it is not correct, click on change registration information to request an update (This update is not immediate, so you’ll have to sign in later or contact us to get the card)
- Click on the submit request button
- Choose where to send the ID card, Click the Deliver via email checkbox.
- Click submit request
- You may also see a message that a pop-up has been blocked. View the popup to if you want to see the PDF immediately on screen.
- Click logoff